ServiceMaster Cleaning Services by AAA
Anytime, Anywhere CallTopeka, Lawrence & Manhattan
(785) 289-9928
Emporia: (620) 412-4685

Topeka, Kansas Mold Remediation and Removal Services

Mold remediation in Topeka, KS

Mold can cause serious respiratory health problems if left untreated. Mold spores travel easily through the air, so if you can see small patches of mold anywhere on your property, there’s a whole lot you’re not seeing somewhere else. True mold remediation involves the right tools to sample the air quality and make sure the spores are gone.

Besides the health risks involved, mold will eat away at your property, weakening whatever surface on which it lives. This means that structural damage to your property can occur if the situation is left to rot. Call the experts at ServiceMaster Cleaning Services by AAA in Topeka, KS to help you with your mold problem.

Some Common Signs of Mold Include:

  • Visible Mold – Dark or green spots on the walls, ceilings, floors or other surfaces are definitely an issue. Do not attempt to clean these spots yourself, mold spores are easily transmitted through touch and can make you sick.
  • Odor – musty odors or the smell of mildew is a telltale sign of mold damage. If you’re able to locate the source of the smell, call us right away.
  • Recent Water Damage – If your property has a history of or recently experienced water damage, it’s possible that mold took hold during that time, especially if a professional did not properly dry the damage! Remember to always call a restoration tech for water damage cleanup jobs.
  • Humidity – If your home or business experiences high levels of humidity, it’s an ideal environment for mold to grow. Especially dark, warm environments. Always check behind furniture, in bathrooms, and in basements regularly to ensure no spores are spreading.

The good news is that we can help. ServiceMaster Cleaning Services by AAA can remove mold from your home or business in Topeka, KS and make sure it doesn’t return. Mold remediation is best left to the professionals to prevent spreading spores to other areas!